Santiago is still growing and moving around more and more. According to the websites and books he is 2.5 pounds this week and is as big as an eggplant. I'm going to go get the 4D ultrasound in a few weeks so I can see what he looks like. For sure he has a uni-brow. I've gained 17 pounds in the last 25 weeks. Now that the weather is cooler I'm walking again. Woohoo! And yoga is something that I practice everyday now. I need to get down to business and buy some furniture for his room, write my birth plan and pack a suitcase while I still have the energy.
The hardest part of this pregnancy so far is the fact that my wardrobe options are crazy limited. I went to a friends wedding over the weekend and ended up wearing a skirt as a dress. Here is the proof:
Let's hope this belly doesn't get too much bigger or I won't have any clothes in my closet that would be acceptable.
This weekend is my birthday and it's the first year that I won't be able to go out in a cute new outfit dancing. Oh well, this is so much more worth it. I'll celebrate at home or at a great restaurant with a huge cake and no guilt over the calories. Yay!

You look great! Thanks for keeping us all updated! :)
ReplyDelete